In a sense, the Acu-Vac Coil acts as a vacuum cleaner for discomfort and non-beneficial energy.
The detrimental energy causing discomfort in the body (or in a situation) is drawn through the coil and converted to beneficial energy for your environment when it leaves the coil. The drawing in or suction end is furthest from the bead. This has been verified with scientific research. The further away the coil is from your body, the stronger the effect seems to be. After pulling out the non-beneficial energy at the end of the session, you will want to turn the coil around and point the end with the bead towards the area you have been working on to fill it with light energy. You can also use the Acu-Vac Coil for long-distance healing by using a picture of the person that needs assistance.
We recommend using your intuition for the best way to use our Acu-Vac Coils. Here are some common uses:
- To balance your chakras, try using the coil perpendicular to them
- Tuck the coil under your armpit with the bead pointing down to pull out discomfort from your shoulder
- Use the coil on broken bones by going over the area of the break with the bead end of the coil pointing away from the body
- Scan your food with the coil when eating in a restaurant to pull out or improve anything that might not be good for you
- Point the coil with the bead toward your thymus gland to strengthen your immune system
- Use the coil on acupressure points – to charge point the bead toward the point and to discharge point the bead away
- Use the coil on injured or sick livestock to help speed up the healing process
- Use the coil in combination with a Feedback Loop by hooking them both onto a Light-Life® Tensor Ring to create super potentized water